Thursday, March 12, 2009

They arrived

I ordered my Irish Potatoes from Pennsylvania General Store and they came today. Of course, I had to open them up right away to make sure they didn't have to be refrigerated. There is nothing on the package to indicate that they do. Then I looked at the ingredients. They make their potatoes different from the recipe I posted earlier. And, they have stuff in theirs that I never heard of.

Doesn't matter. If the ingredients listed arsenic I'd still have popped one into my mouth. I did -- popped one into my mouth. Oh boy was it good! I also looked at the calories for one little potato -- 65 each! Yikes, and they aren't as big as I remember them. Of course when you're little everything seems bigger, right? As I looked as these tiny potatoes I wondered how my father could cut it into four pieces. But, he did!

I now have to decide whether I want to take my daily heart medicine (one small dark chocolate bon-bon) or have a potato. Doesn't "potato" sound healthier than chocolate? I think so. I guess the decision has been made.

Anyway, I got my potatoes -- and I'll hoard them just like my daddy did!

ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment